With people all over the country taking road trips this summer, you just never know what you’re going to encounter on the interstate. One thing you can bet on seeing on the highways of central Ohio this summer is a bright pink RV called Komen on the Go™.
From inner cities to community festivals; public universities to neighborhood centers, Komen On the Go’s signature bright pink vehicles are teaching Americans everywhere to take charge of their breast health and empowering participants to share information with friends and join the breast cancer movement. This year, Komen on the Go is bringing that message to the Ohio State Fair from Thursday, August 5th through Sunday, August 8th.
Komen On the Go will arrive with a pink interactive learning center complete with:
- Hands-on computer kiosks chock full of info on the breast cancer movement
- Life-saving recommendations about breast health awareness
- Inspirational videos
- “Graffiti walls” for sharing memories or pledging support for the cause
- Tips on supporting loved ones facing breast cancer
- Information on local breast cancer resources available to men and women in Central and Southeastern Ohio
Make sure to stop by Komen on the Go after you’ve had your fill of lemon shake-ups, funnel cakes and other fair delights. You can’t miss us – we’ll be in the bright pink RV.