Spend an Evening with Josh Groban

Thanks to the generosity of Soft Rock 93.3 and Josh Groban, we recently received 35 pairs of tickets to Josh Groban’s concert in Columbus on Friday, August 5 at the Schottenstein Center. The tickets, in sections 104 and 124 and worth $86 each, are available for purchase online here for $175.

One hundred percent of the package price will support Komen Columbus; 75 percent will fund local life-saving programs and the remaining 25 percent will support scientific research to find the cures. (Who knew you could support so much while spending an evening listening to fabulous music?!)

Even though the concert isn’t until August, this is a limited time offer and packages must be purchased here by Sunday, May 15.

Any questions? Email info@komencolumbus.org.

This offer is not tax-deductible and separate from any Race for the Cure fundraising.

Advertisements