24 hours to help save lives. That’s what the Columbus Foundation is offering on November 10, 2011 beginning at 11 a.m.
For a 24-hour period, the Columbus Foundation will conduct a community-wide giving campaign called “The Big Give.” If you make a minimum gift of $20 to Komen Columbus, the Columbus Foundation will match that gift up to $1 million. Imagine, increasing your donation by a few clicks of the mouse.
There are more than 80,000 women over the age of 40 in our 30-county service area with no health insurance. Funds raised through the Big Give will help provide life-saving mammograms for those women.
How do you participate?
- Visit www.columbusfoundation.org beginning at 11 am on November 10th. Click on the “The Big Give” homepage banner.
- In the Organization Name box, type: Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Columbus Affiliate
- Select the “Give Now” button
- The Big Give opportunity will close by 11 am on November 11.
- Anyone can participate by using a major credit card. Donations made through check or cash will NOT be counted toward The Big Give during the 24-hour period.
- For gifts made by credit card, a nominal fee of 3.3% per transaction is charged. The Columbus Foundation receives no income from any credit card charges.
Thank you in advance for your consideration of a gift to Komen Columbus. We realize we are asking for your support just days after the conclusion of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, however, this is a unique opportunity for you to double your generous gift. As always, thanks for your support!