Give the Gift of Health this Year

Pink PresentThis holiday season, give the gift that gives back by supporting Komen Columbus and funding vital breast health services for men and women in our community. Your donation could help fund free screenings for Asian and Hispanic women and others without health insurance. Give today and know that 75 percent of your donation will fund programs like these right here in Central and Southeastern Ohio. The remaining 25 percent will support scientific research to find the cures for breast cancer.

Happy holidays! Your tax-deductible gift could help save someone’s life. Donate today.

Advertisements