Every step, every dollar puts us closer to ending breast cancer forever

It’s hard to believe that it has been a month since the last person crossed the finish line at the Race for the Cure. For thousands of people in Central and Southeastern Ohio, however, a real race is just beginning. Too many of our friends, neighbors and loved ones will be diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012.

Will you help someone in need receive vital breast cancer treatments that could save their life? Donate today and help provide a mammogram for someone in need.

With your help, we’ll be able to provide more than 7,000 mammograms for women in need this year. For every donation we receive, 75% funds programs that provide vital education, screening and treatment services for members of our community. The remaining 25% funds scientific research to find the cures for breast cancer. Simply put, the less money we raise, fewer women in our communities will be able to receive that life-saving treatment.

As a thank you for fundraising, if you’ve raised $250 or more by Friday, June 15, you’ll be eligible to win great fundraising prizes at the closest level to which you qualify:

$250

$500

$750

$1,000

$1,500

$2,500

$5,000

$7,500

$10,000

Donate today and make a big impact on your community. All race pledges will be accepted until June 15.

Advertisements