Honor Roll Members Support Community

Each year we acknowledge a group of individuals who go the EXTRA MILE in the fight against breast cancer and raise the most money out of all the Race for the Cure participants. These 100 Race participants emailed, wrote letters, held fundraisers, talked to friends and worked hard to raise $174,000, of which 75% will stay in our community to fund life-saving breast health programs. The remaining 25% will fund scientific research to find the cures.

Some of the Honor Roll members are men, others are women and many are breast cancer survivors themselves. Many were team captains this year, and all are united in our fight to see a world without breast cancer.

Each donation will help us fund services like mammograms, education programs and treatment options that men and women right here in Central and Southeastern Ohio can utilize.

Congratulations to the 2012 Honor Roll Members! We appreciate your support and value your commitment to ending breast cancer forever.

First Name Last Name

Amount Raised

Patty Cramer

$14,150.00

Michele Hahn

$7,550.00

Judith Mobley

$6,727.10

Dorothy Vannest

$6,676.25

Abigail Ramirez

$5,875.00

Becky Atcheson

$5,111.00

Connie Browning

$5,000.00

Rhonda Bajenski

$3,780.00

Cynthia Piper

$3,755.00

Charlene Morgan

$3,150.00

Ella Hampton

$2,946.00

Louella Jeter

$2,294.00

Steven Anderson

$2,260.00

Tammy Weis

$2,226.00

Gregory Boone

$2,206.42

Andrea Crutcher

$2,145.01

Marybeth Ingram

$2,095.00

Jennifer Zalewski

$2,095.00

Karen Hottinger

$2,060.00

Mary Duchi

$1,935.00

Mary Mathias

$1,911.00

Barbara Browning

$1,895.00

Dee Seidenschmidt

$1,875.00

Kathleen Michael

$1,790.00

Denise Wofford

$1,670.00

Terri Moore

$1,640.00

Kelli Blackwell

$1,573.00

Hansa Bhatt

$1,561.00

Jessica Burke

$1,540.00

Joyce Wente

$1,450.00

Chris Clark

$1,430.00

Kerry Spitzer

$1,530.00

Deanna Merryman

$1,400.00

Gloria Washington

$1,367.00

Ohma Willette

$1,310.00

Patrice Belmont

$1,305.00

Tonya Semeraro

$1,294.55

Kathleen Chase

$1,280.00

Cathleen Green

$1,250.20

Amanda Fox

$1,245.00

Angela Murphy

$1,241.00

Ron Coleman

$1,235.00

Jennifer Monestere

$1,235.00

Ann LaRose

$1,300.00

Sara Seewer

$1,200.00

Lori Waddle

$1,200.00

Debbie Wertz

$1,175.00

Rhonda Cecrle

$1,160.00

Mary Lonas

$1,140.00

Stasi Trout

$1,140.00

Beth Bryant

$1,125.00

Karen Smith

$1,125.00

Teri Slick

$1,115.00

Vickie Weisenberger

$1,107.05

Caroline Astbury

$1,105.00

Mindy Fox

$1,100.00

Janice Joos

$1,085.00

Julie Klaski

$1,075.00

Danny Merkle

$1,075.00

Susie Bland

$1,070.00

Ginger Clark

$1,070.00

Lori Worline

$1,060.00

Melanie Holbert

$1,058.00

Lynda Lucas

$1,050.00

WANDA PHILLIPS

$1,043.00

Maria Massenelli

$1,040.00

Judy Davis

$1,035.00

Jennifer Goldman

$1,035.00

Rita Potts

$1,035.00

Jaclyn Polsinelli

$1,015.00

Jayme Mattimore

$1,010.00

Marlene Beckwith

$1,000.00

Leigh Ann Mitchell

$1,000.00

Beth Waldren

$1,000.00

Andrea White

$1,000.00

Rita Fortin

$980.00

Michele Riley

$980.00

Lee Katz

$975.00

Kellie Conklin

$950.00

Wendy Johnson

$950.00

Ronna Colilla

$922.00

Rita Welsh

$900.00

Doug Knutson

$870.00

Caroline Crawford

$865.00

Lee Mault

$865.00

Kelly Weeks

$860.00

Shelly Myers

$850.00

Erica Watkins

$850.00

jenny mcclintock

$833.00

Judy Schiewer

$832.18

Monica Bixby

$823.00

Mary Halm

$820.00

Erica Halderman

$810.00

Wende Swanson

$810.00

Amy Tillinghast

$810.00

Janice Wilson

$810.00

Amanda Brown

$800.00

Chuck Clutter

$800.00

buffy fisher

$800.00

Ora Stavsky

$800.00

Advertisements