The excitement is building for our 21st Annual Komen Columbus Race for the Cure on Saturday, May 18th.
We are shy of our fundraising goal to date, but we know that with your help we can close that all-important gap so that thousands more women will get screened in our community and hundreds more will get treatment once diagnosed. You can help us close the gap by beginning your 2013 Race for the Cure fundraising efforts early.
In addition to knowing you’re helping women in our community, we are going to provide great incentive prizes for our largest fundraisers. Several more contests will be announced during the next two months so stay tuned to your e-mail.
Ready for our B-I-G contest announcement?
From now until Friday, March 29th, team captains who fund-raise $2,500 or more will be entered in to win an iPad 2 (16GB); participants who have registered as individuals and who fund-raise $1,500 or more will be entered in to win an iPod touch (16GB). All eligible donations must be confirmed online or received in our office (929 Eastwind Drive, Suite 211 Columbus, Ohio 43081) no later than 4 p.m. Friday, March 29th.
That’s it. May the best man or woman win. Get started fundraising today.
Now for the small print:
* Team captains are not eligible to win the individual prize.
* Komen Columbus Board members and staff are not eligible to win prizes.
* Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s).
* Winners must make arrangements to pick up their prize from the Komen Columbus office within 7 business days from official announcement.
* Affiliate sets all contest rules and is solely responsible for interpretation and application of the rules.
* Winners must be at least 18 years old.