Join the latest revolution in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and spend Saturday, September 14 running, jumping and getting a little muddy – all for a good cause, of course! Register for the Pretty Muddy Womens Only Mud Run and support Komen Columbus.
– 5k Course (3.1 miles, run or walk)
– Women Only (sorry, guys)
– Mud (lots of it!)
– Architectural Obstacles (much better than shabby hay bales and shaky plywood)
– Finish Line Party (Entertainment, music, drinks & celebration galore)
Ready to get muddy?
1. To use our special registration codes, click here to sign up.
2. At the “Review cart” step (#4), enter KOMEN into the “coupon code” box and $5 from your registration will be donated back to Komen Columbus. Any survivors up to the challenge? Enter SURVIVOR as the code and your registration is free!
3. Click Apply and the Page will Reset- showing your discount.
4. Complete the rest of the registration normally.
Get Involved While Staying Clean
If running through mud is not your thing, what about volunteering? More than 300 volunteers are needed to help with Pretty Muddy and by mentioning Komen Columbus when you register to volunteer, a donation will be made just for your support! Come out with a bunch of friends or a large group and get involved while staying clean.
Donations will be given out to groups of 5 or more, and here is the breakdown for the amount you can expect after completing one shift at Pretty Muddy:
-5 volunteers- $45
-10 volunteers- $90
-15 volunteers- $135
-20 volunteers- $180
-25 volunteers- $225
If you bring more than 25 volunteers, the donation to your charity or non-profit will increase based on how many additional people you have. There will be three five-hour shifts on race day and you are allowed to select more than one shift if you please. Volunteering for more than one shift is another way to increase the donation given to your charity. The shifts are:
On race day, you will receive a Pretty Muddy Volunteer t-shirt that you may keep.
This year we will also be offering $20 off race registration for any volunteer over the age of 15 that would like to work but also participate in the run. These volunteers MUST work the 1st shift (5:30am to 10:30am). Once they are finished with their shift, they may pick up their registration packet and run in any wave after 11:00. A discount code will be distributed to them before they register.
For any specific volunteer questions or to sign up to help, please contact email@example.com.