A breast cancer survivor once shared with us that raising children while undergoing treatment is like trying to catch a tornado in a box with your eyes closed. It can be messy, unpredictable, heartbreaking and comedic all at the same time.
To honor those moms who somehow manage to do it all, Komen Columbus is proud to announce our Fourth Annual Most Courageous Survivor Mom contest. We would like to honor one survivor mom who is currently battling or recently completed treatment for breast cancer with a day of pampering!
A) 300 word essay or
B) 2-minute video via YouTube
Send your essay or link to your YouTube nomination to email@example.com with the subject line, Courageous Survivor Mom Entry. Please share with us a little about your nominee – how long she has been a survivor, how many children she has, how long she has been battling breast cancer or any other relevant information about why she should win this award. Also include name and contact information of the mom you are nominating and your own contact information (as the nominator). Lastly, please also attach one or two pictures of your nominee.
The lucky winner will receive the following prizes from our generous partners:
- $250 Charles Penzone gift basket
- $50 Easton Town Center gift card
- $40 Giant Eagle gift card
- Dinner for two at Smith & Wollensky at Easton Town Center
The deadline for nominations has been extended to Thursday, April 17 at 11:59 p.m. The winner will be announced the week of April 21st.
- Past winners are not eligible to be nominated for this contest.
- Past nominees can be nominated again.
- Komen Columbus Board members and staff are not eligible for this contest.
- Each winner is solely responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prizes(s).
- Winners must make arrangements to pick up their prize(s) from the Komen Columbus office within 7 business days from the official announcement.
- Affiliate sets all contest rules and is solely responsible for interpretation and application of the rules.
- Winners may have the opportunity participate in media interviews (including, TV, Radio, Print and Social Media) and agree to have their pictures &/or video taken and shared on our social media channels.