Marathon for the Cure Team Members are Up and Running!

Interested in running or walking a full or half-marathon? Take on the challenge and join the Marathon for the Cure team!

Former Marathon for the Cure Team Captain Suzanne looking very happy during the 2010 Columbus Half Marathon
Former Marathon for the Cure Team Captain Suzanne looking very happy during the 2010 Columbus Half Marathon

Remember – when stamina runs out, inspiration kicks in!

There’s no minimum amount required to fundraise, but for every donation we receive, 75% supports vital breast health programs in our community while the remaining 25% funds global scientific research to find the cures for breast cancer.

Thinking about lacing up your shoes already? Follow these easy steps and you’ll be ready to hit the pavement.

  1. Register for the Full or Half Marathon event of your choice. (The Nationwide Children’s Marathon is coming up on Sunday, October 19 in Columbus if you need a local option AND we even have a special discount code available for all registered Marathon for the Cure team members!)
  2. Register as part of the official team online here and begin your fundraising. Registration for the team starts at only $10 and includes a Marathon for the Cure shirt and goodie bag.

SGK-MFTC-WEBAgain, there’s no minimum amount required to raise, but every dollar, just like every step you take running or walking, will make an impact.

Interested in running around Columbus? Contact us for the unique registration code that is valid for their early bird prices of $75 for the full marathon and $60 for the half marathon.

Thanks for your interest in Marathon for the Cure!

Advertisements