Thank you, Central and Southeast Ohio! We were so grateful for another incredible Race for the Cure. Here’s a snapshot of what our day looked like thanks to YOUR support:
- 21,627 participants registered for the Komen Columbus Race for the Cure (the largest Komen Columbus Race for the Cure in the United States). See pictures from Race day here.
- More than 1,300 survivors participated
- $1.7 million AND COUNTING was raised to support local breast cancer programming for underserved and underinsured women and global research
- More than 500 corporate, civic and individual teams participated — including the largest corporate team in the world, Team L Brands with 9,314 team members
- More than 200 A.D. Farrow Harley Davidson riders comprised Thunder Tunnel over the Broad Street Bridge
- Approximately 500 volunteers helped put on the Komen Columbus Race for the Cure
If you participated in the Race, we want to hear from you! Please complete our brief survey.
It’s not too late to make an impact! For every $100 you raise or donate between now and June 19th, you’ll receive a $25 gift card to Easton Town Center AND be entered to win a $250 shopping spree to Easton. Login to fundraise today.